Petite women with slim silhouette will seem taller if they will wear clothes that emphasize their fine features:
|Photo by Alaskan Dude|
- Pencil skirts, up to the knee or a little above them, dark colored.
- Short dresses or slightly above the knees.
- Pants with normal waistline or even a little high, wedge-shaped, straight or slightly flared, without cuffs, covering the heels of shoes.
- High heels, not too high because they do not seem to be perched. Also, shoes in nude color or in the same color of tights, which optically lengthens the legs.
- Small accessories
- Small prints combined with monochromatic clothing pieces, preferably in darker colors. Avoid horizontal stripes