Over age of 50 years old, the makeup has to be a strong ally for you. The cosmetic products must have anti-aging effect, to be bright and to improve the skin appearance. You do not have to hide yourself behind a thick layer of makeup but you should highlight your most beautiful features, lightly blurring the characteristic signs of elderly.
|Photo by byebye22|
• The foundation must be creamy and moisturizing with ingredients that nourish the skin and to have an optical effect of facelift.
• The concealer, with a lighter shade than your foundation, should be applied in a very thin layer, blurred carefully to the nose, cheeks and in the outer corner of the eye, as not to create the appearance of eyeglasses.
• Renounce to powder completely because it can enter into wrinkles of the face, accentuating them.
• Choose a blush with a matte and creamy texture in soft pastel colors.
• Eye makeup should be in matte and soft pastel colors, light colored or even a little more intense for a touch of color. Avoid colors with cold metallic reflexes.
• Do not give a powerfully shape for your eyebrows because you will not have a feminine look anymore but one harsh and rougher.
• The lipstick, creamy and moisturizing, should be in pleasant warm colors.
• Before to apply lipstick, you should carefully outline your lips with a contour pencil in a similar color as the lipstick. Do not apply an excessive layer of lipstick and removes the excess gently squeezing a tissue of paper between your lips.